Please note as we move to Level 2 there are still requirements for social distancing and minimising contact. Consultants rooms will contact patients to make appointments, virtual follow ups and post operative care that needs to occur. Please turn up for your appointment on time (not early), and come to your appointment alone unless it is absolutely necessary to bring a support person into the centre. All patients will be screened upon entering the premises and if displaying cold/flu symptoms may be asked to leave.
Stay Safe New Zealand.
Grace Orthopaedic Centre
The Grace Orthopaedic Centre provides a comprehensive service for orthopaedic conditions as well as Rheumatology, Neurology and Sports Medicine. Our Orthopaedic consultants are all New Zealand trained with extensive overseas fellowship experience and offer a range of services including joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, arthroscopic surgery, paediatric orthopaedics, major deformity correction and treatment for sports related injuries and paediatric conditions.
All of the Orthopaedic Surgery is performed at Grace Hospital which is located on the same campus. A full complement of medical imaging including CT scanning and anaesthetic services are also available onsite: www.gracehospital.co.nz
At Orthopaedic Services Ltd, we provide a comprehensive evaluation and management for a wide range of back and spine problems.
Our surgeons have expertise in assessment and treatment of all shoulder and elbow conditions.
Contact Your Consultant
- Mr. James Aoina 07 543 1850
- Mr. David Ardern 07 543 1863
- Mr. David Bartle 07 543 1853
- Mr. Aaron Cook 07 543 1860
- Mr. Chris Dawe 07 543 1850
- Mr. Ian Galley 07 543 1850
- Dr. Tracey Kain 07 543 1858
- Mr. Richard Keddell 07 543 1850
- Mr. Tony Lamberton 07 543 1855
- Dr. Christopher Lynch 07 957 4924
- Mr. Simon MacLean 07 543 1850
- Dr. Judith May 07 543 1862
- Mr. Richard H Morbey 07 543 1850
- Mr. Dawson Muir 07 543 1850
- Mr. Vaughan Poutawera 07 543 1853
- Mr. Andrew P Stokes 07 543 1852
- Mr. Bryan Thorn 07 543 1857
- Mr. Andrew Vane 07 543 1853
- Fracture Clinic 07 543 1866