COVID 19 – DELTA LEVEL 2 – If coming for a consultation please:
- Come at your exact appointment time (not earlier);
- Attend unaccompanied (unless absolutely necessary for a support person to attend);
- Wear a mask and keep it in place throughout your appointment;
- Scan the QR code and sanitise your hands on arrival.
If you have any flu-like symptoms please do not come into the centre. Contact your consultants rooms to make an alternative appointment.
Grace Orthopaedic Centre
The Grace Orthopaedic Centre provides a comprehensive service for orthopaedic conditions as well as Rheumatology, Neurology and Sports Medicine. Our Orthopaedic consultants are all New Zealand trained with extensive overseas fellowship experience and offer a range of services including joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, arthroscopic surgery, paediatric orthopaedics, major deformity correction and treatment for sports related injuries and paediatric conditions.
All of the Orthopaedic Surgery is performed at Grace Hospital which is located on the same campus. A full complement of medical imaging including CT scanning and anaesthetic services are also available onsite: www.gracehospital.co.nz
At Orthopaedic Services Ltd, we provide a comprehensive evaluation and management for a wide range of back and spine problems.
Our surgeons have expertise in assessment and treatment of all shoulder and elbow conditions.
Contact Your Consultant
- Mr. James Aoina 07 543 1850
- Mr. David Ardern 07 543 1863
- Mr. David Bartle 07 543 1853
- Ms. Georgina Chan 07 543 1854
- Mr. Aaron Cook 07 543 1860
- Mr. Chris Dawe 07 543 1850
- Mr. Ian Galley 07 543 1850
- Dr. Tracey Kain 07 543 1858
- Mr. Richard Keddell 07 543 1850
- Mr. Tony Lamberton 07 543 1855
- Dr. Christopher Lynch 07 957 4924
- Mr. Simon MacLean 07 543 1850
- Mr. Richard Morbey 07 543 1850
- Mr. Dawson Muir 07 543 1850
- Mr. Vaughan Poutawera 07 543 1853
- Mr. Andrew Stokes 07 543 1852
- Mr. Neal Singleton 07 543 1854
- Mr. Bryan Thorn 07 543 1857
- Mr. Andrew Vane 07 543 1853
- Fracture Clinic 07 543 1866